Current systems experience challenges unifying Job Grading, Employee Evaluations, and Skill Development systems into one solution. Most organizations still use pen and paper to accomplish this. Our solution aims to take a step away from pen and paper and make a coherent solution.
Assesses certain occupational factors to quantify the worth of said occupation to a company.
Calculates employee properties to quantify the employee's occupational fit.
The system uses evaluation results and individual aspects to plot a fit of an employee within an occupation.
- Create occupations and committees
- Grade occupations with Paterson
- Gather business inteligence and history of gradings
- Keep track of employees
- Create custom evaluations
- Gather employee data
- Retrieve resluts and view characteristics
- Job Grading
- Employee Evaluations
We are not the most photogenic bunch, we in IT, not modeling?